Skip to main content

Happy Teacher's Day


Hi , How are you all ?

Happy Teachers Day !




Hey ! Not you it's for my Brilliant Teachers , you are not my teacher.


For TEACHERS



The teacher's day is not about showing love or respecting them for just on day. 
As They have a very important role in our life , they help us to become successful in our life , guide us through the dark paths in our life. As they make us a better human being in our society and a better citizen of the country. 

The Teachers know that the future of the any country, students are in their hands.

You don't really have to thank only the subject , you should also thank the sports teacher as I being a sportsperson in my school is having many sports teachers which helped me develop a interest towards my sports.

The teacher could be a teacher of any area like my classical dance ( Bharatanatyam ) teacher.
In , India we mostly say that the classical dance teachers are very strict but for my GURU JI ( She never said to say her guru ji , we like to call her that and sometimes GULU GULU ) . Her nature is really frank , we love talking to her. We also call her our " Lucky Charm ".

And my Brilliant librarians.



Sooo!
Once again 


Happy Teachers Day to all the Teachers !




 

Comments